- How do I send an order to Omnimed?
- Can I request an official quotation from you on the products?
- Can the local area sales consultant make an appointment to visit me and show me samples of your items?
- What are your official opening hours?
- If I have an emergency outside these times whom can I call?
- When can I receive my items I ordered?
- What if I need the goods before 10:00?
- Can I return incorrectly ordered items?
- Do you utilise paperless commerce?
- Can I receive training on the use of your products?
- Do I have to have an account with you?
- Why should I buy from you?
- Do your products conform to International Standards?
- Do you have Product, Public and Employee Liability Insurance?
1. How do I place an order with Omnimed?
2. Can I request an official quotation from you on the products?
Yes, you can contact us to request a free quote, simply enter the product code/s and we will respond within the same day and it's free of charge too. You can find the product code by viewing our products.
3. Can the local area sales consultant make an appointment to visit me and show me samples of your items?
Yes, we will arrange that for you, please contact us to request a sales visit and we'll do the rest. Alternatively call us on 01962 626364 and we will contact the relevant sales consultant and make the necessary arrangements. We can also provide virtual product demos.
4. What are your official opening hours?
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00. On weekends we are closed.
5. If I have an emergency outside these times whom can I call?
In all emergencies please call 07766 524358 and your enquiry will be dealt with as soon as possible.
6. When can I receive my items I ordered?
Providing your official purchase order was received before 14:00 on a normal working day, standard stock items will be sent out by courier and received by 12:00 the next working day.
7. What if I need the goods before 10:00?
We can arrange that for you at an additional charge and even a same day delivery service can also be arranged at a cost.
8. Can I return incorrectly ordered items?
Yes, providing you have requested a return authorisation from head office and the original packaging is still intact and the sterility date is not less than 6 months.
9. Do you utilise paperless commerce?
Yes we do and currently we work at the request of many of our customers who have invited us to use the e-invoicing platform Tradeshift, thereby eliminating the need for paper invoices.
10. Can I receive training on the use of your products?
Yes, training will be provided, free of charge within your unit at a time suitable for you and your staff. This will be conducted by your local area sales consultant and relevant literature and or Instructions for use will be left with you. Alternatively, you may receive training at our training facility on our premises or remotely via video call - saving travel time and travel expenses.
11. Do I have to have an account with you?
Yes, you do and our standard terms with the NHS are open account payable within 30 days from receipt of invoice providing an official purchase order number has been sent in the first instance.
12. Why should I buy from you?
We provide quality products, professional friendly service, with sensible pricing structures, encapsulated in our moto; Working with our NHS to save money, but NOT at the expense of Quality. Omnimed's sales team collectively have over 125 years of experience in the healthcare market and training is included with ALL products, with training videos available for selected products on our YouTube channel. Training can be delivered at client sites, at Omnimed's premises or remotely at a time to suit you, with relevant resources provided to refer to afterwards. Omnimed can even arrange same day delivery for an additional fee and out of hours telephone support is available for emergencies.
13. Do your Products conform to International Standards?
Yes, The suppliers that we work with all conform to International Standards of manufacturing such as ISO13485, ISO9001:2008 and conform to Medical Device Directives 93/42 EEC and are all CE compliant. Omnimed Limited also achieved accreditation to ISO9001:2008 & ISO13485 September 2014.
14. Do you have Product, Public and Employee Liability Insurance?
Yes - We adhere to the NHS Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods and the Provision of Services.