- How do I send an order to Omnimed?
- Can I request an official quotation from you on the products?
- Can the local area sales consultant make an appointment to visit me and show me samples of your items?
- What are your official opening hours?
- If I have an emergency outside these times whom can I call?
- When can I receive my items I ordered?
- What if I need the goods before 10:00?
- Can I return incorrectly ordered items?
- Do you utilise paperless commerce?
- Can I receive training on the use of your products?
- Do I have to have an account with you?
- Why should I buy from you?
- Do your products conform to International Standards?
- Do you have Product, Public and Employee Liability Insurance?
You can order online, via email, over the phone, via fax or post. Please view our ordering methods.
Yes, you can contact us to request a free quote, simply enter the product code/s and we will respond within the same day and it's free of charge too. You can find the product code by viewing our products.
3. Can the local area sales consultant make an appointment to visit me and show me samples of your items?
Yes, we will arrange that for you, please contact us to request a sales visit and we'll do the rest. Alternatively call us on 01962 626364 and we will contact the relevant sales consultant and make the necessary arrangements
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:30. Weekends Closed.
In all emergencies please call 07766 524358 and your enquiry will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Providing your official purchase order was received before 14:00 on a normal working day standard stock items will be sent out by courier and received by 12:00 the next working day.
We can arrange that for you at an additional charge and even a same day delivery service can also be arranged at a cost.
Yes, providing you have requested a return authorisation from head office and that the original packaging is still intact and the sterility date is not less than 6 months.
Yes we do and currently we work at the request of many of our customers who have invited us to use Tradeshift which is an e-invoicing platform thereby eliminating the need for paper invoices.
Yes, training will be provided, free of charge within your unit at a time suitable for you and your staff. This will be conducted by your local area sales consultant and relevant literature and or Instructions for use will be left with you.
Yes, you do and our standard terms with the NHS are open account payable within 30 days from receipt of invoice providing an official purchase order number has been sent in the first instance.
Well why not? - We provide quality products, professional friendly service, with sensible pricing structures, encapsulated in our moto; Working with our NHS to save money, but NOT at the expense of Quality.
Yes, The suppliers that we work with all conform to International Standards of manufacturing such as ISO13485, ISO9001:2008 and conform to Medical Device Directives 93/42 EEC and are all CE compliant. Omnimed Limited also achieved accreditation to ISO9001:2008 & ISO13485 September 2014.
Yes - We adhere to the NHS Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods and the Provision of Services.